Seahorse SE120 Flight Case for Quartets with Multilayer protective pre-scored cubed Foam
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse’s Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept “TSA” and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2″ thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
Dimensions and Weight
- Exterior: 22.1 x 19.05 x 9.91cm (8.7 x 7.5 x 3.9″)
- Interior: 19.25 x 12.9 x 8.2cm (7.58 x 5.08 x 3.23”)
- Weight: 0.70 kg (1.55 lbs.) with foam and 0.66kg (1.45 lbs.) empty
- Shipping Weight: 0.91kg (2 lbs.)