Seahorse SE520 Flight Case for Orchestras with Multilayer protective pre-scored cubed Foam
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse’s Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept “TSA” and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2″ thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
Dimensions and Weight
- Exterior: 37.85 x 30.81 x 17.48 cm (14.9 x 12.13 x 6.88″)
- Interior: 34.26 x 25.12 x 15.24 cm (13.49 x 9.89 x 6”)
- 2.44 kg (5.38 lbs.) with pre-scored foam
- 2.15 kg (4.73 lbs.) empty
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 3.18 kg (7 lbs.)