Seahorse SE300 Flight Case for Ensemble Kits
- Watertight, Airtight, and Crush Resistant
- Automatic Pressure Purge System: Seahorse’s Automatic Pressure Purge System guarantees a perfect seal by incorporating its own O-Ring under one of the latches. You will never forget to set the valve since it automatically activates when closing the case. Pressure is released as you open the latch.
- Molded-In Padlock Holes: Each case has two molded-in padlock holes to secure your valuables. The padlock holes will accept “TSA” and most standard padlocks.
- Accuform Foam: Optional multilayer protective pre-scored cubed foam. Accuform Foam in Seahorse cases consists of a layer of egg crate foam in the lid, a thick cubed foam center, and a 1/2″ thick high density shock absorbing foam bottom layer.
Dimensions and Weight
- Exterior: 27.43 x 25.02 x 12.37 cm (10.8 x 9.85 x 4.87″)
- Interior: 24.13 x 18.67 x 10.41 cm (9.5 x 7.35 x 4.1”)
- With Foam: 1.20 kg (2.65) lbs.
- Empty: 1.12 kg (2.45) lbs.
- Shipping Weight: Approx. 4 lbs. (1.82 kg)