REMIC C530 CLASSIC – The Affordable High-End Home Studio Microphone for Cello
The REMIC C530 CLASSIC microphone for cello is designed for home studio recordings and for indoor live performances of repertoire with moderate sound pressure levels such as chamber music, classical, jazz and folk music.
The REMIC C530 CLASSIC captures the natural sound of your instrument due to the special position under the fingerboard and the high standard of all elements of the microphone. Compared to other solutions on the market, it delivers a superior gain before feedback, moderate suppression of neighbour instruments and ambient noise.
The C530 CLASSIC cello microphone is designed for the demanding artist and sound engineer, who needs a professional level microphone at a fair price.
How is the REMIC C530 CLASSIC different from the C5300-Series?
- No built-In windshield
- No gold plated XLR connector
- No options for wireless systems
- Only one standard model for cello
- Sensitivity tolereance +/-3 dB (20 Hz – 20 kHz)
- Delivered without pouch
- Delivered without hard case for transportation
- No discounts apply to the C530 CLASSIC, so the price is the same whether you are a REMIC artist or not.
The REMIC MICROPHONES are well-known for:
- SUPERIOR FEEDBACK SUPPRESSION
- MODERATE ISOLATION AGAINST AMBIENT NOISE AND BLEED FROM NEIGHBOUR INSTRUMENTS
- SUPERIOR SOUND QUALITY
- GROUNDBREAKING INNOVATIVE MOUNT
Please note: The REMIC C530 CLASSIC needs 48 Volt of Phantom Power
Any publication of REMIC MICROPHONES on this website may include technical inaccuracies or typografical erros. Changes may frequently be made to these publications
All products and publications of REMIC MICROPHONES are subject to change without notice.
All products of REMIC MICROPHONES including designs, technical functionality and placement of function is protected, unauthorized reproduction or distribution of these products or parts thereof is considered as unlawful, which we may act upon.